Ad

Friday, March 15, 2013

More UFOs. Are they really military exercises?


UFO Over Oregon Caught On Tape [VIDEO]


By Lee SpeigelPosted: 

On the same day that a huge meteor crashed in Russia after breaking up over the Ural Mountains and injuring more than 1,000 people, two residents of Grants Pass, Ore. videotaped something very odd in the sky above their home.
According to the International Business Times, Heather Scherffius and Gregory Soldner watched as a mysterious object hovered above the Southern Oregon sky around 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 15.
"It looked like a metal disc of some sort ... like it was made of metal and the way it moved was pretty weird," Soldner told NBC affiliate KOBI-TV5. "I don't believe in flying saucers, but, you know."
"Both Greg and Heather described the object as metallic, occasional blinking lights and moving at angles they have never seen any aircraft or object move before," KOBI-TV news reporter Kyle Aevermann told The Huffington Post in an email. "They claim it moved at 90-degree angles. It's very hard to tell in the clip because they weren't using a tripod and the clip itself wasn't the best quality since it was filmed on their digital camera."
As the couple watched, the UFO seemed to be stationary in the sky for a few minutes before moving sporadically.
"It would move up and down, back to a spot and zigzag," Soldner said.
"It was there like 20 or 30 minutes, and then it was gone," Scherffius added.
NBC5 added a filter to the original video footage in order to see the UFO a little clearer in this report:
Aevermann said there were "some mixed reactions at the station. Some people just thought it was complete nonsense and that it was all made up, but most of us enjoyed it."
NBC5 made an attempt to contact the Federal Aviation Administration to see if any other UFO sightings had been received, but was told that very few UFOs are actually reported and an investigation was forthcoming.

UPDATED Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek

A friendly youtuber royan rosche sent me the archive of the ORIGINAL FEMA page captured on March 2nd, 2013 by Web Archive.org. Bravo Royan!


This is not a joke. This is a REAL FEMA DRILL scheduled for “Saturday April 27th 2013 9:00am to 5:00pm” in Moscow, Idaho involving 100 participants. There are two scenarios. The original event on the calendar of the Fema.gov website can be found here

Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise UPDATE 03-03-2013 1:16 PST: After I posted this article this morning, FEMA PULLED THE EVENT DOWN replacing it with a statement that the information is now “only available to coalition members.” Having foreseen this I took screen shots of the event, so that I could preserve the record. You will see the screen shots at the bottom of this article. COPY THOSE SCREEN SHOTS AND SEND THEM VIRAL.

This message from me is not to incite fear or panic. I’ve contacted the person Sandy Rollins ‘srollins@latah.id.us’ listed for the drill in the event with the following message:
Hello Ms. Rollins,

I am the leading candidate for governor of Nevada in 2014. http://nevadagovernor2014.com/
You are the contact for this page on Fema.gov:
Because this drill is supported by federal funds paid by the taxes of the US people including the citizens of Nevada, you are required to provide the public with precise information about your activities in this drill. I expect you to respond within the week with an email with the detailed information regarding the two scenarios mentioned. I also expect the email and phone number of your immediate supervisor. Whether or not you cooperate, I will be reporting your response or lack thereof to the nation on my television show and youtube channel.
Thank you,
David Lory VanDerBeek
702-274-1571
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confidentiality Notice
This transmission is intended for use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by telephone AND shred this document.

PROHIBITION OF RE-DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
This information has been disclosed to you from confidential records protected by federal confidentiality rules (HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2) AND state law. the federal rules and state law prohibit you from making any further disclosure of this information unless further disclosure is expressly permitted by the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains or is otherwise permitted by both Federal and State law. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient authorization for further disclosure. The Federal rules restrict any use of the information to criminally investigate or prosecute any mental health, alcohol or drug abuse patient.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is this important? Because it raises serious questions about what our government believes about the fundamentals of our human reality. Do the leaders of our nation believe in UFOs and zombies really? If so, what is their proof? They must have proof in order to spend money on drills? If they have proof, they must provide it to the general public? What is the threat? How imminent is it?
NOW THE MUNDANE TRUTH…
Personally, I do not believe in UFOs or zombies and neither does anyone in the federal government. It is quite likely that our government has a created a bio-chemical weapon that can induce zombie-like behaviors in humans and therefore assist in a mass murder event to promote global depopulation without taking the blame. In fact Dr. Steven Schlozman, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School has made public statements stating how a contagion event could result in a zombie apocalypse. But because of government/elitist propaganda in the media and Hollywood, millions of people will accept it as a zombie event from aliens rather than a chemical weapon attack by other humans. The UFO piece of the propaganda is to induce the public to accept the depopulation event as a “culling” of the human herd by a “higher intelligence” life form that has been watching earth. These alleged UFO aliens will be executing judgment as they see fit because they feel that we are destroying our earth and therefore many of us need to die in order “re-balance” nature. This is the emerging earth-worship religion combined with the new UFO-alien/ufology religion. Both are promoted by the elite who have take over our government and feed this propaganda to us through popular culture movies and video games.  Of course, these are silly stories, but through the use of technology, media, science, and even holograms, it will be possible for world governments to convince large sectors of the general public that these events are real. My position is and always has been that these events are HUMAN CONSPIRACIES. The fact that the federal government is actually noting these events on official websites and generating events for drills in response for these events is an indication that they are ready to move. These events will cause global chaos to which the only solution proposed by the elite will of course be global government. In the bigger picture, these events will be used to justify the final surrender of our national sovereignty as the dictators of the earth including Obama claim we must form a global government to combat this alien invasion. Yes, it is insane, but then the elite of this earth are insane people. Surrendering our national sovereignty will conveniently include paying global taxes and forming a global army. One reason they believe this will work is because  they want to convince religious people that these UFOs are the ‘messiah’ event long awaited. I can agree with the elite on one thing, this FEMA event of their is certainly a sign of the times.
http://sanvicentemedia.com/FEMAUfo.png
Design By Humans

March 8, 2013

Strange triangular object photographed over Yemen - Mar 7, 2013

A Yemeni photographer has captured what he believes to be an unidentified flying object (UFO) over a mountainous area in northern Yemen.

Aseel Badiyan’s picture shows a white triangular, object soaring through the clouds, reported UAE based Emirates 24/7 on Thursday.

The photo has been corroborated by the deputy chairman of the Saudi astronomy association, Sharaf al-Sifyati, who says :”when this Yemeni photographer contacted me and showed me that picture, I felt that he was telling the truth. I checked the picture and found that is authentic and does not involve any tricks or tampering. As for that object, I believe it is strange and unfamiliar but I am not sure it is a space object because these phenomena remain a possibility rather than a reality. I think this incident has to be fully investigated,” according to Saudi Arabic language daily

Ajel. Badiyan was using his camera to take shots of the mountain range, almost 90 kilometer from the capital Sanaa.

The photographer was not surprised at his sighting. “I have surfed the internet for similar sightings worldwide and found that the picture I captured is the clearest so far…

I believe that those who are behind such objects are advanced people who possess a very intelligent civilization,” Badiyan told Saudi and Yemeni newspapers.


“There is no doubt that we are not alone in this spacious universe,” al-Sifyati added. 

Source: alarabiya.net





UFO Sighting in Melbourne, Florida on March 15th 2013 – 7 Red lights following eachother

I was outside on the phone when i seen one red light in the sky Far up, I thought nothing of it until i seen another one following it. Then 6 more slowly followed it in the same path and disappeared one by one as they got far out!. I thought it was just a plane or something until i seen a lot more.

Black Triangle Sighting in Georgetown, Indiana on March 8th 2013 – Seen @least4 objects @ different times, sometimes 2 @ a time in different directions. Had lights but weren't necessarily all the same. Red, white, and green. Didn't look like the usual airplane or copter lights. Didnt make any noise.

Was outside looking up @ the stars March 8,2013 about 10:00.Saw lights that didn’t look like a normal airplane or helicopter. Object would hover then move in ways that airplanes for sure can’t do. Was lower than an airplane would usually fly. Was @ least 4 different objects that came from different directions during a 3 hour period that I noticed. I was in and out a few times looking. Saw @ least 2 each time. Husband saw several also as did daughter. We are thinking they are drones. I would like to know why there are so many, and what are they doing? I have seen these objects on several other occasions. First time @ Patoka lake right after dusk about 4 years back. What really caught my attention was the way they moved. That night there was 3 and seemed to move to gather unlike any aircraft I have seen. I am no expert but no plane I’ve seen has ever moved like that or hover with no sound that I noticed. I would really like to know what these are. I believe like I said before that they are drones. Why so many in a quite area? Creeps me out to think Big Brother is practically looking in our windows. What’s next? Strange too that Rand Paul spent most of his day going on and on about drones this last week.

UFO Sighting in Kentucky on February 6th 2013 – Scary, unlike anything iv every seen. Life changing.

I was sitting on my bed after waking up at around 2am. I herd a humm like noise outside and At first I had the feeling that I was being watched but then noticed a constant humm. I looked outside to try and figure out what it may be. My head started to hurt as I got close to the window. I looked up and there was this fuzzy object just hovering over the trees. It stayed in the same spot for about 5 minutes befor quickly darting across the sky.
It scared me. My heart beat fast, it got harder to breath, my head hurt and my body got heavy.
I felt scared. Like my life was threatened.
My feelings were as if I was lost. Like I didn’t know what was going on. I felt as if I just got out of a horror house. It made me scared to go back to sleep. It has been 34 hours since I last slept.
I lost sight of the object when it started to dart across the sky. Kinda Like a bird does when you get to close. Like I had scared it. But it wasn’t animal. It wasn’t an aircraft. It wasn’t something that was very common. Nothing in the sky stays in one spot then quickly flys away. Nothing.

UFO Sighting in Steilacoom, Washington on March 8th 2013 – driving home and witnessed 8 or more orange lights. i am use to helicopters and aircraft at rhe local base. this was neither.

I was driving when I first saw the orange balls of light. They were moving like no aircraft I have ever seen coming to and from the local air base. What really caught my attention was the number of objects, 8 maybe more. I can always hear the helicopters and planes, for the number of objects, no sound. My question, was this the military? They were not fly towards the bases normal flight pattern. did they show up on radar? Did the FAA receive any notification?

UFO Sighting in Keego Harbor, Michigan on March 8th 2013 – looking ot my window i noticed a bright orange light that hovered.didn't move then disappered

i was in my kitchen on the phone talking to my old friend when i looked out the window…i then seen over by sylvan lake a strange light hovering over the tree tops about amile or so away from my home.i watched it for a while.at first i thought is was a plane seeing as the airport isn’t far from here but it didn’t move.it was bright and orange in color.kinda strange but fascinating…then disappeared

No comments: