Ad

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who Am I?

The following was sent to me by a friend...

"I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another
country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with
numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My
mother died at an early age from cancer.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy, and no one was able to produce a legitimate,
reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity, as it was
widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and
didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising
myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life, and I
embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who
read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned
me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help behind the
scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office
in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into
anything. That reinforced my conceit.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no
experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker
and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small
roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered
my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I
was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity
to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the
country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could
do better and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was
the free market, banks and corporations. I decided to start making
citizens hate them and, if they were envious of others who did well, the
plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate, because I emerged from outside the traditional
path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope' , together we could
change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the
downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities" like the
Jews. My true views were not widely known and I needed to keep them
unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out
what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
those people I associated with.

I'm glad they didn't. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And
the world eventually learned the truth.

Who am I?




ADOLF HITLER

WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?"

"Adolf Hitler was born at the Gasthof zum Pommer, an inn in Braunau am Inn, Austria–Hungary, on 20 April 1889, the fourth child of six."

His teachers said that he had "no desire to work".

"beatings by his father against him could explain Hitler's deep emotional attachment to his mother while at the same time having deep resentment towards his father."

"Alois (Hitler's father) had numerous affairs in the 1870s, resulting in his sick wife Anna initiating legal action"

"There were rumors that Hitler was one-quarter Jewish and that his grandmother, Maria Schicklgruber, became pregnant while working as a servant in a Jewish household. Although these rumors were never confirmed, for Hitler they were reason enough to conceal his origins."

"Nazi ideology stressed the failure of democracy, failure of laissez-faire capitalism"

"The political turning point for Hitler came when the Great Depression hit Germany in 1930...As the parties loyal to the democratic, parliamentary republic found themselves unable to agree on counter-measures, their Grand Coalition broke up and was replaced by a minority cabinet...Under these circumstances, Hitler appealed to the bulk of German farmers, war veterans and the middle class, who had been hard-hit by both the inflation of the 1920s and the unemployment of the Depression...With this combination of legislative and executive power, Hitler's government further suppressed the remaining political opposition...technically violated both the constitution and the Enabling Act."

Gleichschaltung [ˈglaiçʃaltʊŋ] (help·info), meaning "coordination", "making the same", "bringing into line", is a Nazi term for the process by which the Nazi regime successively established a system of totalitarian control over the individual, and tight coordination over all aspects of society and commerce."

"Hitler oversaw one of the greatest expansions of industrial production and civil improvement Germany had ever seen

With as much information as I am finding on the subject of Hitler that corresponds to the life and politics of Obama, I think it more wise that, if you are interested, you should follow the links that I have presented the information through.

Let's be sure that Obama doesn't destroy the Constitution of the United States of America completely! Elections are coming up for representatives. Take charge during those elections so that the right people with the right beliefs are at the helm, even with Obama in office. Let's get our country back on track.

No comments: