Ad

Friday, January 11, 2008

Finally Friday!


Finally it's Friday night!

I don't have to get up early to get kids off to school.

I ran all of my erands today, instead of being insane and doing it like everyone else, on Saturday.

My family will all be home so we will be able to play some board games and do some things like that.

Of course, it won't all be fun and games. I have over 8 years of de-cluttering and reorganizing to do around this house. We really need some order around here! Yes, I am a "type A", which stands for anal.

Right now, I'm networking a post I wrote on another blog I have to my network on Digg. That takes a while because it only allows me to share to a certain number of people at a time and I have about 1000 in my network. That weblog location is http://maxyourping.blogspot.com and it is about maximizing your blog with widgets, gadgets, technology, networking and other useful advice. Here is the link if you are interested. Click Here

Tomorrow I will be posting another in the series of informational posts on Lyme Disease. The more I investigate as my diagnosis and treatment continue, the more interesting the information becomes.

At the same time as I am networking on Digg, I am going to throw a load of white laundry in the wash on a delay so that it will be done in the morning to put in the dryer. I love my washing machine!

If you haven't watched my YouTube video selection to the left, you should. I have included a guy that is hillarious and is funny in a clean way...vary rare in the comedy scene!

Until tomorrow...

I'm grateful for Fridays!

I'm grateful for my family members who are helping us provide while my Husband is unemployed.

I'm grateful for my children and their hugs.

I'm grateful for appliances!

I'm grateful for a smiling faced checker when you go to a busy place like Walmart, who has a great attitude and bags your items just right!

I'm grateful for the other coaches who are working with me at the elementary school on The Knowledge Bowl...we all have children with Asperger's Syndrome.

I'm grateful for reliable cars, that I pray can stay reliable until we are employed and can afford to service them.

I'm grateful for my cats and their companionship, as if they are like little toddlers, entertaining me and needing me at the same time.

I'm grateful for the beautiful snow that fell today. The flakes were big and fell very gracefully without a lot of wind.

I'm grateful for the school crossing-guard who works between the parking lot at the park and the parking lot at the school. He is always so much a gentleman and so happy to be doing his job.

No comments: